Scan it, cut it and create it in a matter of minutes with the SDX1200, our ultimate electronic craft cutting machine.
As the world’s first range of home and hobby cutting machines offering a built-in scanner, only Brother’s ScanNCut machines allow you to scan any image or sketch and then precisely cut the shapes or outlines, with no need for design cartridges or a PC.
The SDX1200 – which is one of the most sophisticated models in the line-up – boasts another industry first: a fully automatic blade which makes bringing your designs to life in paper or fabric even easier.
Download brochure here.
- Extra-large 5″ LCD touchscreen
- Built-in scanner (scans up to 24″)
- Totally standalone – no PC needed
- 1,300+ built-in designs, and 17 fonts
- Up to 3mm cutting depth with FULLY automatic blade
- Thin fabric FULLY automatic blade
- 11.7″ (297 mm) width cutting area
- Reads most PES/PHC/PHX embroidery data
- Wireless LAN connectivity
What’s in the box:
- 3mm automatic cut blade holder
- 3mm automatic cut blade
- Thin fabric automatic cut blade holder
- Thin fabric automatic cut blade
- Pen holder
- 6 colour pen set
- Erasable pen set
- High tack fabric support sheet
- Iron-on fabric contact sheet
- Standard tack mat 12″ x 12″ (305 mm x 305 mm)
- Low tack mat 12″ x 12″ (305 mm x 305 mm)
- Accessory pouch
- Touch pen